Destiny Child for Kakao Wiki
Advertisement
Destiny Child for Kakao Wiki


Profile[]

Werewolf, a Child who bears the soul of a wolf, born of a pactmaker who dreams of freedom. She won't listen to a thing anyone says, and loves to play pranks. Truly an untamed wolf. She appears out of nowhere, play pranks on the Master, and vanishes back into the shadows. When she finds a Child who has great reactions, she'll follow them around and constantly play pranks on them, but then immediately get bored. She's nocturnal, so she probably sleeps in the shade of a tree during the day. Or perhaps beneath a fence...

Skills[]

Auto attack: Dark Attack[]

Rank 1/1 Deal 99 Auto Attack damage
Rank 7/10 Deal 678 Auto Attack damage

Tap: Howling Roar[]

Rank 1/1 Deal 374 Damage, ATK +12% to 1 Ally (Highest ATK) for 10 seconds, and 70% chance to remove Curse from 1 ally (No bonus damage taken when Curse is removed)
Rank 7/10 Deal 2479 Damage, ATK +25.1% to 1 Ally (Highest ATK) for 10 seconds, and 85.2% chance to remove Curse from 1 ally (No bonus damage taken when Curse is removed)

Slide: Survival of the Fittest[]

Rank 1/1 Deal 653 Damage to 2 random Enemies, ATK +1200 for 16 seconds and 70% chance to grant Awakening (CRT damage increased by 30% and Slide Skill damage increased by number of buffs) for 3 Dark Type Attackers
Rank 7/10 Deal 3877 Damage to 2 random Enemies, ATK +3017 for 16 seconds and 90.1% chance to grant Awakening (CRT damage increased by 30% and Slide Skill damage increased by number of buffs) for 3 Dark Type Attackers

Drive: Lupus Fang[]

Level 1 Deal 1764 Damage to 3 random Enemies, grant ATK +30% and CRT rate +50% to 3 Allies (Priority: Dark Type Attackers) for 20 seconds
Level 60+6 Deal 6522 Damage to 3 random Enemies, grant ATK +30% and CRT rate +50% to 3 Allies (Priority: Dark Type Attackers) for 20 seconds

Leader Buff[]

ATK +10% for Dark Type Allies (an additional +5% during a raid) *Based on Skill Rank1

General Tips[]

Pros
Cons
Preferred Equipment Weapon:
Armor:
Accessory:
Preferred Soul Carta Skill Oriented:
Stats Oriented:

Awakening[]

Voice List[]

E Drive Skill Voice This's the end!
D Story I Well thank you for coming and finding me.

I'll be sure to reward you, Kitty.

D+ Weak Point Attack Voice Hahaha!
D++ Critical Attack Voice That hurts!
C Inner Voice I It's way more fun if you don't know where you're going!
C+ Damaged Voice Meow!

What's that for?!

Owww!

C++ Death Cry Ugh... You're better than I thought.

This's my chance to jet! Bye bye!

B Story II I have a riddle! "What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?"
B+ Battle Start Voice Are you gonna be "it" this time?
B++ Hot Spring Voice Awww, this is nice. Maybe I won't go home.
A Inner Voice II You're a persistent kitty, huh?
A+ Slide Skill Voice Isn't this fun?
A++ Victory Voice Whaaat! But we're just getting started.
S Story III I can't waste this moonlit night cooped up indoors.
All Inner Voice III If you're going to be so honest...maybe I'll play some real pranks on you!

Story Dialog[]

Awakening I:[]

[D-Grade Unlock]

Awakening II:[]

[B-Grade Unlock]

Awakening III:[]

[S-Grade Unlock]

Child

5★ Child

Raffles · Mircalla · Laura · Semele · Moonlight Artemis · Seth · Ophois · Hel · Methuselah · Laufey · Virupa · Ymir · Cute Euros · Fancy Sytry · Serket · Pakhet · Sweet Leda · Heket · Dazzling Venus♥ · Sparkling Neptune♥ · Dawn Saturn♥ · Brilliant Aria · Shining Mars♥ · One Sword Tiamat · Skiing Eshu · Cain · Leo · Banshee · Ziva · Giltine · Dreamer Saturn♥ · Tragedy Rusalka · Attis · Leifang · Ayane · Love & Hate Davi · Failnaught · Piercing Luin · Medusa · Luna · Thisbe · Justice Mafdet · Tamamo · Keino · Annie · Billy · Fluttering Sytry · Navi · Salome · Lightbeam Mona · Altered Davi · Limos · Kubaba · Aurora King · Wodan · Iphis · White Pomona · Bridal Hildr · Prophet Dana · Hildr · Daphnis · Ganesha · Pallas · Athena · Needfire Demeter · Worker Deino · Babel · Bes · Courtesan Bathory · Tyrving · Pan · Student Eve · Brigid · Eshu · Two-Sided Moa · Maiden Werewolf · Christmas Leda · Nicole · Pretty Mars♥ · Venus♥ · Saturn♥ · Neptune♥ · Ruffian Midas · Ailill · Party Medb · Eochaid · Rin · Katherine · Catherine · Thetis · Newbie Mona · Bathory · Resurrected Frej · Catgirl Neamhain · Rita · Swimsuit Davi · Sunbeach Mona · Anemone · Bikini Lisa · Isolde · Nine · Noel · Makoto · Astraea · Sytry · Khepri · Willow · Bari · Jacheongbi · Luin · Durandal · Ashtoreth · Honoka · Kasumi · Marie Rose · Cleopatra · Horus · Werewolf · Fennec · Raccoon · Serval · Archfiend Davi · Calypso · Buster Lisa · Brownie · Liberated Maat · Verdelet · Morgan · Myrina · Princess Snow Miku‎ · Snow Miku · Hatsune Miku · Charlotte · Moa · Guardian Chang'e · Santa Claus · Krampus · Nirrti · Eve · Lan Fei · Frej · Midas · Dana · Metis · Mafdet · Daoine Sidhe · Chang'e · Rusalka · Syrinx · Hestia · Mars · Medb · Mammon · Abaddon · Maat · Hera · Aurora · Elizabeth · Bastet · Olga · Hades · Aria · Jupiter · Red Cross · A.I · Naias · Pantheon · Diablo · Hermes · Epona · Siren · Thanatos · Big Aurora Heart · Big Heart


4★ Child

Flins · Gungnir · Gomorrah · Hydra · Creature · Unknown · Tristan · Agamemnon · Ankh · Bast · Pietas · Rudolph · Fairy · Red Nose · Merlin · Victorix · Zelos · Melpomene · Neith · Europa · Neamhain · Selene · Mayahuel · Danu · Cybele · Chimera · Yuna · Titania · Detective Girl · Artemis · Frigga · Daphne · Isis · Thoth · Pomona · Yaga · Calchas · Morrigan · Persephone · Eos · Hercules · Arges · El Dorado · Amor · Muse · Freesia · Korra · Elysion · Ishtar · Inanna · Ambrosia · Aten · Tisiphone · Guillotine · Leda · Fortuna · Hector · Hat-Trick · Lady · Fenrir · Erato · Skull · Halloween · Flora · Sonnet · Quirinus · Small Aurora Heart · Super Cosmim · Small Purple Heart · Small Yellow Heart · Small Green Heart · Small Red Heart · Small Blue Heart


3★ Child

Angel Lot · Toy Ampoule · Tyche · Boss Pig · Bremen · Mech Soldier · Mech Commander · Rune · Gift Bag · Davi · Lisa · Mona · Judas · Jana · Tartarus · Hecate · Valkyrie · Vulcan · Tiamat · Diana · Alecto · Pompoms · Kratos · Baal · Apollo · Medeia · Jeanne d'Arc · Eris · Cu Sith · Skuld · Atropos · Azure Dragon · Idun · Blood Dragon · Atalanta · Baphomet · Shamash · Demeter · Sekhmet · Euros · Hypnos · Vesta · Legend · Freyja · Cynthia · Deino · Ice Dragon · Fire Dragon · Leuce · Goga · Ptah · Chain Killer · Firo · Seshat · Morgana · Kali Yuga · Arms · Genius · Salmacis · Elias · Bazooka · Berit · Basilisk · Mnemosyne · Phoenix · Cheoyong · Manti · Fighter · Chaser · Bellboy · Ampoule · Daron · Liron · Gron · Firon · Charonn · Boxer · Mimic · Hertz · Revenge Girl · Noise · Watcher · Bouquet · Messenger · Teddy · Aurora Blobbie · Blobbie