Princess Snow Miku Festival event is available from January 31 2019 to February 21, 2019.
For this event, there're three different things to do.
- Snow Miku Brooches - Collect 5 Snow Miku Brooches and exchange it for rewards. Do it for 14 days to earn Princess Snow Miku.
- Step-Up Summon - This is a special type of summoning banner, to provide you a high rate of receiving Princess Snow Miku.
- Snow Miku Para-Dice - You receive dice from completing missions. Rolling a dice gives you a small reward depend on where you land on the board, each time you go complete a lap you receive a large reward.
Snow Miku BroochesEdit
Once per a day you can collect 5 Snow Miku Brooches from any story mode stages, expect for the tutorial stage. After collecting all 5 Snow Miku Brooches you may exchange it for a reward. There's a total of 14 mission, completing all 14 missions rewards you will Princess Snow Miku.
This is a special type of summoning banner, to provide you a high rate of receiving Princess Snow Miku. The summoning rate is 1.5% chance of receiving 5★ Child at random and a 1.5% chance to receiving Princess Snow Miku, for a total of 3% chance. Each step cost 2,700 crystals to summon 10 Child. There are 6 steps of summoning in Step-Up Summon. You will get an extra bonus on step 2, 4, and 6. And the steps restarts from 1 after completing step 6.
Snow Miku Para-Dice Edit
Snow Miku Para-dice event is available from January 31, 2019 to February 14, 2019.
|Use 50 Stamina||1 Dice||3 times a day|
|Join Devil Rumble 3 times||1 Dice||2 times a day|
|Extract Onyx||1 Dice||Once per day|
|Login||5 Dice||Once per day|
|Lap 1||500,000 gold|
|Lap 2||250 Crystals|
|Lap 3||5* Equipment Ticket|
|Lap 4||250 Crystals|
|Lap 5||5* Equipment Ticket|
|Lap 6||250 Crystals|
|Lap 7||5* Equipment Ticket|
|Lap 8||250 Crystals|
|Lap 9||10,000 Onyx|
|Lap 10||5* Big Aurora Heart|
|After Lap 11||300 Crystals|