Destiny Child for Kakao Wiki
Advertisement
Destiny Child for Kakao Wiki


Profile[]

The negative emotions Davi left behind in the Infernal Realm suddenly appeared before her: Another Davi. When Mona abandoned Davi in the Infernal Realm, Davi's heart came to loathe her for it, giving birth to Love & Hate Davi from that hateful heart. If the Davi who loves Mona and the one who hates her were to meet again, a new Davi would be born.

Skills[]

Auto attack: Fire Attack[]

Rank 1/1 Deal 113 Auto Attack damage to the target (Automatic)
Rank 7/10 Deal 749 Auto Attack damage to the target (Automatic)

Tap: Hatred's Justification[]

Rank 1/1 Deal 462 Damage 3 times, Ignore DEF Damage 500 and 350 Bonus Damage to Wood Type Enemies. In Raids: 70% chance to grant Overload (except for Drive Skills all skill damage +30%, skill cooldown time increased, Skill Gauge Charge Speed decreased) to self for 14 seconds
Rank 7/10 Deal 3012 Damage 3 times, Ignore DEF Damage 1032 and 855 Bonus Damage to Wood Type Enemies. In Raids: 85.2% chance to grant Overload (except for Drive Skills all skill damage +30%, skill cooldown time increased, Skill Gauge Charge Speed decreased) to self for 14 seconds

Slide: Rejection of the Past[]

Rank 1/1 Deal 1009 Damage to 3 random Enemies and inflict Fortitude Explosion (Cancels 2 counts or less of Fortitude, deals damage equal to 200 of each count remaining afterwards)
Rank 7/10 Deal 4666 Damage to 3 random Enemies and inflict Fortitude Explosion (Cancels 2 counts or less of Fortitude, deals damage equal to 504 of each count remaining afterwards)

Drive: Rebirth from Rivalry[]

Level 1 Deal 2599 Damage to all Enemies, 700 Bonus Damage to Enemy Attackers
Level 60+6 Deal 8505 Damage to all Enemies, 700 Bonus Damage to Enemy Attackers

Leader Buff[]

Tap Skill Final Damage +15% for Fire Type Allies. (In Raids: Tap Skill Final Damage +15% added)

General Tips[]

Pros
Cons
Preferred Equipment Weapon:
Armor:
Accessory:
Preferred Soul Carta Skill Oriented:
Stats Oriented:

Awakening[]

Voice List[]

E Drive Skill Voice Let's go home together.
D Story I I wonder why. I'm sad. She's detestable. She's lovely. Wasn't I supposed to hate her?
D+ Weak Point Attack Voice I'm right here.
D++ Critical Attack Voice I won't hide anymore.
C Inner Voice I It's dark... Completely dark. I can't see a thing. I'm in a darkness I can't escape.
C+ Damaged Voice
  • Ooof!
  • Why?!
  • You forced my hand.
C++ Death Cry
  • Bye-bye...Mona...
  • Don't abandon me.
B Story II That's not true. I do have a mommy! She's... She's really nice and she tells me I'm cute all the time. And she always says we'll be together...
B+ Battle Start Voice I'm not the Davi I once was.
B++ Hot Spring Voice Mona, aren't you tired of dealing with that stupid demon already? You should come and relax with me!
A Inner Voice II Davi is in me, and I am in Davi. We are two, yet once again, we become one.
A+ Slide Skill Voice What do I do to forget?!
A++ Victory Voice I'm okay now, Mona.
S Story III No, it's okay. I finally understand. You felt my heart and I was able to feel yours. My wish is for you to be happy because, Davi, you're me. And I'm you.
All Inner Voice III Mona, my hatred for you was ever growing. But now I understand. My hate was driven by my love for you.

Story Dialog[]

Awakening I:[]

[D-Grade Unlock]

Awakening II:[]

[B-Grade Unlock]

Awakening III:[]

[S-Grade Unlock]

Child

5★ Child

Raffles · Mircalla · Laura · Semele · Moonlight Artemis · Seth · Ophois · Hel · Methuselah · Laufey · Virupa · Ymir · Cute Euros · Fancy Sytry · Serket · Pakhet · Sweet Leda · Heket · Dazzling Venus♥ · Sparkling Neptune♥ · Dawn Saturn♥ · Brilliant Aria · Shining Mars♥ · One Sword Tiamat · Skiing Eshu · Cain · Leo · Banshee · Ziva · Giltine · Dreamer Saturn♥ · Tragedy Rusalka · Attis · Leifang · Ayane · Love & Hate Davi · Failnaught · Piercing Luin · Medusa · Luna · Thisbe · Justice Mafdet · Tamamo · Keino · Annie · Billy · Fluttering Sytry · Navi · Salome · Lightbeam Mona · Altered Davi · Limos · Kubaba · Aurora King · Wodan · Iphis · White Pomona · Bridal Hildr · Prophet Dana · Hildr · Daphnis · Ganesha · Pallas · Athena · Needfire Demeter · Worker Deino · Babel · Bes · Courtesan Bathory · Tyrving · Pan · Student Eve · Brigid · Eshu · Two-Sided Moa · Maiden Werewolf · Christmas Leda · Nicole · Pretty Mars♥ · Venus♥ · Saturn♥ · Neptune♥ · Ruffian Midas · Ailill · Party Medb · Eochaid · Rin · Katherine · Catherine · Thetis · Newbie Mona · Bathory · Resurrected Frej · Catgirl Neamhain · Rita · Swimsuit Davi · Sunbeach Mona · Anemone · Bikini Lisa · Isolde · Nine · Noel · Makoto · Astraea · Sytry · Khepri · Willow · Bari · Jacheongbi · Luin · Durandal · Ashtoreth · Honoka · Kasumi · Marie Rose · Cleopatra · Horus · Werewolf · Fennec · Raccoon · Serval · Archfiend Davi · Calypso · Buster Lisa · Brownie · Liberated Maat · Verdelet · Morgan · Myrina · Princess Snow Miku‎ · Snow Miku · Hatsune Miku · Charlotte · Moa · Guardian Chang'e · Santa Claus · Krampus · Nirrti · Eve · Lan Fei · Frej · Midas · Dana · Metis · Mafdet · Daoine Sidhe · Chang'e · Rusalka · Syrinx · Hestia · Mars · Medb · Mammon · Abaddon · Maat · Hera · Aurora · Elizabeth · Bastet · Olga · Hades · Aria · Jupiter · Red Cross · A.I · Naias · Pantheon · Diablo · Hermes · Epona · Siren · Thanatos · Big Aurora Heart · Big Heart


4★ Child

Flins · Gungnir · Gomorrah · Hydra · Creature · Unknown · Tristan · Agamemnon · Ankh · Bast · Pietas · Rudolph · Fairy · Red Nose · Merlin · Victorix · Zelos · Melpomene · Neith · Europa · Neamhain · Selene · Mayahuel · Danu · Cybele · Chimera · Yuna · Titania · Detective Girl · Artemis · Frigga · Daphne · Isis · Thoth · Pomona · Yaga · Calchas · Morrigan · Persephone · Eos · Hercules · Arges · El Dorado · Amor · Muse · Freesia · Korra · Elysion · Ishtar · Inanna · Ambrosia · Aten · Tisiphone · Guillotine · Leda · Fortuna · Hector · Hat-Trick · Lady · Fenrir · Erato · Skull · Halloween · Flora · Sonnet · Quirinus · Small Aurora Heart · Super Cosmim · Small Purple Heart · Small Yellow Heart · Small Green Heart · Small Red Heart · Small Blue Heart


3★ Child

Angel Lot · Toy Ampoule · Tyche · Boss Pig · Bremen · Mech Soldier · Mech Commander · Rune · Gift Bag · Davi · Lisa · Mona · Judas · Jana · Tartarus · Hecate · Valkyrie · Vulcan · Tiamat · Diana · Alecto · Pompoms · Kratos · Baal · Apollo · Medeia · Jeanne d'Arc · Eris · Cu Sith · Skuld · Atropos · Azure Dragon · Idun · Blood Dragon · Atalanta · Baphomet · Shamash · Demeter · Sekhmet · Euros · Hypnos · Vesta · Legend · Freyja · Cynthia · Deino · Ice Dragon · Fire Dragon · Leuce · Goga · Ptah · Chain Killer · Firo · Seshat · Morgana · Kali Yuga · Arms · Genius · Salmacis · Elias · Bazooka · Berit · Basilisk · Mnemosyne · Phoenix · Cheoyong · Manti · Fighter · Chaser · Bellboy · Ampoule · Daron · Liron · Gron · Firon · Charonn · Boxer · Mimic · Hertz · Revenge Girl · Noise · Watcher · Bouquet · Messenger · Teddy · Aurora Blobbie · Blobbie

Advertisement