Destiny Child for Kakao Wiki
Advertisement
Destiny Child for Kakao Wiki


Profile[]

Mafdet will punish anyone who dares to break the rules. The incident with Tamamo led her to have a fated encounter with a monk's bow. She then fused with it and gained power and a sense of duty she didn't have before.\She wishes for there to be justice in the world, and for all to find happiness.

Skills[]

Auto attack: []

Rank 1/1 Deal 114 Auto Attack Damage to the target (Automatic)
Rank 7/10 Deal 751 Auto Attack Damage to the target (Automatic)

Tap: Nonstop[]

Rank 1/1 Deal 500 Damage to 2 random Enemies, 70% chance to inflict Recovery Block (except for certain effects) for 8 seconds. On World Bosses, 70% chance to grant Awakening (CRT damage increased by 30% and Slide Skill damage increased by number of buffs) to self for 15 seconds
Rank 7/10 Deal 3060 Damage to 2 random Enemies, 95.6% chance to inflict Recovery Block (except for certain effects) for 8 seconds. On World Bosses, 90.1% chance to grant Awakening (CRT damage increased by 30% and Slide Skill damage increased by number of buffs) to self for 15 seconds

Slide: True Justice[]

Rank 1/1 Deal 1011 Damage 2 times to 2 Enemies (Priority: Debuffed) and 350 Bonus Damage, 600 Ignore DEF Damage to Fire Type Enemies
Rank 7/10 Deal 4675 Damage 2 times to 2 Enemies (Priority: Debuffed) and 806 Bonus Damage, 1505 Ignore DEF Damage to Fire Type Enemies

Drive: Gatling Lotus[]

Level 1 Deal 2606 Damage to 4 random Enemies
Level 60+6 Deal 8540 Damage to 4 random Enemies

Leader Buff[]

ATK +15% for Water Type Allies (on World Bosses ATK +20% for all Allies)

General Tips[]

Pros
Cons
Preferred Equipment Weapon:


Armor:


Accessory:


Preferred Soul Carta Skill Oriented:
Stats Oriented:

Awakening[]

Voice List[]

E Drive Skill Voice I'm pulling out all the stops!
D Story I What's happening to me lately? I didn't use to be like this.
D+ Weak Point Attack Voice Stop this if you can!
D++ Critical Attack Voice Evil will not be forgiven!
C Inner Voice I Since fusing with the bow, my heart has gone through changes I couldn't have foreseen. I have no choice but to accept this.
C+ Damaged Voice
  • Insolence!
  • Guh...
C++ Death Cry
  • I couldn't fulfill my duty... Forgive me...
  • Ahh... I wanted to be by your side...a little longer...
B Story II I didn't know a thing about her to begin with. But then I saw her for what should've been my first time, and I felt this urge to protect her.
B+ Battle Start Voice I'll show you what a real fight looks like!
B++ Hot Spring Voice Ahhh... This is a very...relaxing place.
A Inner Voice II In this world, far too many approach you with wickedness in their hearts. I've got no choice but to protect you.
A+ Slide Skill Voice I will show you true justice!
A++ Victory Voice It couldn't have gone any other way.
S Story III Let this be a warning to all the vermin crawling around these parts! I won't let a single one of you get away with causing Tamamo grief!
All Inner Voice III I intend to be by your side always. I'll protect you from any and all dangers. That is why I tell you to trust in me.

Story Dialog[]

Awakening I:[]

[D-Grade Unlock]

Awakening II:[]

[B-Grade Unlock]

Awakening III:[]

[S-Grade Unlock]

Child

5★ Child

Raffles · Mircalla · Laura · Semele · Moonlight Artemis · Seth · Ophois · Hel · Methuselah · Laufey · Virupa · Ymir · Cute Euros · Fancy Sytry · Serket · Pakhet · Sweet Leda · Heket · Dazzling Venus♥ · Sparkling Neptune♥ · Dawn Saturn♥ · Brilliant Aria · Shining Mars♥ · One Sword Tiamat · Skiing Eshu · Cain · Leo · Banshee · Ziva · Giltine · Dreamer Saturn♥ · Tragedy Rusalka · Attis · Leifang · Ayane · Love & Hate Davi · Failnaught · Piercing Luin · Medusa · Luna · Thisbe · Justice Mafdet · Tamamo · Keino · Annie · Billy · Fluttering Sytry · Navi · Salome · Lightbeam Mona · Altered Davi · Limos · Kubaba · Aurora King · Wodan · Iphis · White Pomona · Bridal Hildr · Prophet Dana · Hildr · Daphnis · Ganesha · Pallas · Athena · Needfire Demeter · Worker Deino · Babel · Bes · Courtesan Bathory · Tyrving · Pan · Student Eve · Brigid · Eshu · Two-Sided Moa · Maiden Werewolf · Christmas Leda · Nicole · Pretty Mars♥ · Venus♥ · Saturn♥ · Neptune♥ · Ruffian Midas · Ailill · Party Medb · Eochaid · Rin · Katherine · Catherine · Thetis · Newbie Mona · Bathory · Resurrected Frej · Catgirl Neamhain · Rita · Swimsuit Davi · Sunbeach Mona · Anemone · Bikini Lisa · Isolde · Nine · Noel · Makoto · Astraea · Sytry · Khepri · Willow · Bari · Jacheongbi · Luin · Durandal · Ashtoreth · Honoka · Kasumi · Marie Rose · Cleopatra · Horus · Werewolf · Fennec · Raccoon · Serval · Archfiend Davi · Calypso · Buster Lisa · Brownie · Liberated Maat · Verdelet · Morgan · Myrina · Princess Snow Miku‎ · Snow Miku · Hatsune Miku · Charlotte · Moa · Guardian Chang'e · Santa Claus · Krampus · Nirrti · Eve · Lan Fei · Frej · Midas · Dana · Metis · Mafdet · Daoine Sidhe · Chang'e · Rusalka · Syrinx · Hestia · Mars · Medb · Mammon · Abaddon · Maat · Hera · Aurora · Elizabeth · Bastet · Olga · Hades · Aria · Jupiter · Red Cross · A.I · Naias · Pantheon · Diablo · Hermes · Epona · Siren · Thanatos · Big Aurora Heart · Big Heart


4★ Child

Flins · Gungnir · Gomorrah · Hydra · Creature · Unknown · Tristan · Agamemnon · Ankh · Bast · Pietas · Rudolph · Fairy · Red Nose · Merlin · Victorix · Zelos · Melpomene · Neith · Europa · Neamhain · Selene · Mayahuel · Danu · Cybele · Chimera · Yuna · Titania · Detective Girl · Artemis · Frigga · Daphne · Isis · Thoth · Pomona · Yaga · Calchas · Morrigan · Persephone · Eos · Hercules · Arges · El Dorado · Amor · Muse · Freesia · Korra · Elysion · Ishtar · Inanna · Ambrosia · Aten · Tisiphone · Guillotine · Leda · Fortuna · Hector · Hat-Trick · Lady · Fenrir · Erato · Skull · Halloween · Flora · Sonnet · Quirinus · Small Aurora Heart · Super Cosmim · Small Purple Heart · Small Yellow Heart · Small Green Heart · Small Red Heart · Small Blue Heart


3★ Child

Angel Lot · Toy Ampoule · Tyche · Boss Pig · Bremen · Mech Soldier · Mech Commander · Rune · Gift Bag · Davi · Lisa · Mona · Judas · Jana · Tartarus · Hecate · Valkyrie · Vulcan · Tiamat · Diana · Alecto · Pompoms · Kratos · Baal · Apollo · Medeia · Jeanne d'Arc · Eris · Cu Sith · Skuld · Atropos · Azure Dragon · Idun · Blood Dragon · Atalanta · Baphomet · Shamash · Demeter · Sekhmet · Euros · Hypnos · Vesta · Legend · Freyja · Cynthia · Deino · Ice Dragon · Fire Dragon · Leuce · Goga · Ptah · Chain Killer · Firo · Seshat · Morgana · Kali Yuga · Arms · Genius · Salmacis · Elias · Bazooka · Berit · Basilisk · Mnemosyne · Phoenix · Cheoyong · Manti · Fighter · Chaser · Bellboy · Ampoule · Daron · Liron · Gron · Firon · Charonn · Boxer · Mimic · Hertz · Revenge Girl · Noise · Watcher · Bouquet · Messenger · Teddy · Aurora Blobbie · Blobbie

Advertisement